Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Life Lately: Summer

My summer was probably one of the craziest, most emotional and most growing summers of my life, but hey, I probably say that about every season!

As all of you know, I struggle with some severe neuropathy called 
Dysautonomia that sometimes interferes with my life, and this summer was no exception. At times, I felt great, better than every, but the crashes were harder than ever. That was the biggest reason for my absence this summer. 

On to lighter things, the highlights of my summer were incredible! I went to Disney World with my dance studio, Edisto Island with one of my best friends and spent the majority of the summer making wonderful memories with my boyfriend of 6 months!

But enough of me talking, here are my favorite pictures of the summer!
 

Hope your summer was equally as fantastic and adventurous.


2 comments:

  1. You are my rockstar and my hero. I love you so much and can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog through Charlie Jaymes's sidebar and just had to click over because I too am a fellow freckled Victoria! Silly but I wanted to say hi! :) Ha!

    ReplyDelete