Saturday, April 4, 2015

Life Lately: March

How is it that another month has already passed? 
I honestly feel as if I was just writing my Life Lately: February.
 
If you have been keeping up with the craziness of my life, you will know I had some pretty major events in March! I can't wait to tell you all about them!


  1. I traveled across the Atlantic Ocean to Madrid, Spain to be the light is some dark places. If you want to read more about the incredible time I had there, click here!
  2. The weekend after I returned home from Spain, I was the 11th/12th Grade ladies leader for D-Now. If you ever have the opportunity to be a part of student ministry through volunteering for trips or leading a small group, I would so encourage you to do it!
  3. After being away for 7 months, I finally got to see and go on vacation with my brother! Chase has officially left the Navy and is moving on to new exciting adventures, and I am so glad we had the opportunity to spend some time together.
Life is so incredibly busy, but I have been so incredibly blessed through this season! 

How was your March?

Hoping your April is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment