Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014...

2014 was a year of growth and new experiences. The highs were the highest of my life and the lows were the lowest, but I have never had a more exciting time. Here are a few pictures that chronicle my 2014!
 First mission trip with my college life group to Nashville, TN!
 The ladies of the San Francisco mission trip goofing off at the Pacific Ocean! 
 The whole team!

The ladies that became my best friends. Each has taught me a different lesson. I am forever grateful God gave them to me.
 First meeting of the Loft Leadership as a team!
My best friend sister who has loved me and been by my side for 7 years now, my silly cousin on our annual beach photo shoot at Edisto Island.
 My first camping trip with some great friends. First time camping in a tent, first time fishing and first time baiting a hook.
 I got to ride a mechanical bull at a student ministry outreach at my church! 
 A big group of Loft memebers at our first outreach event at NGU!


My adorable brother and sister-in-law came home on leave from the Navy and I spent a majority of their time home singing nursery rhymes and watching videos on my phone with their son!
My first event as Women's Ministry Leader in the Loft!
My great group of girls and I after the TSM Fall retreat! Also my first time leading a group during a retreat!

I have been so blessed in 2014 and I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store!



No comments:

Post a Comment