Friday, December 12, 2014

The Peony Project

Peonies are some of my favorite flowers and how awesome is it to join an amazing group with Peony in the title?

Pretty stinking amazing. 



After emailing back and forth for a week or so, a fellow blogging friend suggested that I join The Peony Project and I have nothing but positive reviews. 

I have been a member for about a week now and the warmth and love I have already found from this group is astounding. If I ever have a question, they answer it. If I have a prayer request, they pray for it. Huge Blessing. 

These ladies come from all walks of life. We have mommas, students, singles, married, dating, business women and just about everything in between.

The one common thread is the love for Jesus and each other. 

I am so excited! A Jesus-focused, blog-loving, sweet community is just what I need. I can't wait to invest in it more.

A huge thank you to Betsy Gettis over at Heavens to Betsy for creating this group and allowing me to be a part of it. 

And please, please, please join if you have not already done so! I promise you won't regret it!




No comments:

Post a Comment