Monday, December 29, 2014

McKeely Photography

It is rare that you meet someone who is as amazingly talented as she is sweet and if you find that perfect combination, hold on to it for dear life. 

I found it in my favorite photographer/friend Hannah McKeel at McKeely Photography

She is a college student at Anderson studying education and photographs in the Greenville area. I've used a few of her photos from my last shoot throughout the blog, but here are some more of her amazing shots.

 (ignore the muddy feet, but I love, love, love my tattoo!)

She makes you feel totally comfortable and at home where ever you are, no matter if you are a pro model or have never been in front of a camera. 
And knows the best areas for awesome shots! She chose this old, abandoned grocery store as the location as my last shoot and I absolutely loved it! Rustic, but colorful and so full of different options for posing. 

Not only is she my favorite photographer, Hannah is someone I consider a dear friend. She is always smiling and is a ray of sunshine in my life.

I am so thankful God blessed me with her friendship!

If you are in the Upstate of South Carolina, check her out for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment